Reasons why adding solar to your home and business is beneficial:
- Reduce Energy Costs for your home and business. – When you are offsetting your energy costs for your home and business, it can change your financial forecast. A facility could potentially offset all electrical costs, freeing up capital for operations and growth.
- Federal grants, tax incentives, and rebate programs help with initial costs. – Currently, the federal tax credit is a 26% tax credit for systems installed in 2020-2022, A 22% tax credit for systems installed in 2023.
- Net Metering is another opportunity to offset costs and earn money back. – You can sell the overproduced energy back to the utility company often resulting in a credit on your utility bill. Thompson will help you find the best solution for your project.
- Solar Powered Battery Storage – Solar panels create energy daily; your solar panels will produce so much that you may have more than you need. Battery storage helps store power you are overproducing for later use.
- Solar energy produces no air, water pollution, and greenhouse gases. – This is a huge benefit to not only your neighborhood but also your community.
- Solar panels can increase the value of your home by up to $25,000! – A solar system helps offset your energy costs, and it also brings more value to your home and property.
- Renewable clean power is available every day of the year; even cloudy days produce some power.
- Decreasing solar energy costs makes it easier for home and business owners to utilize solar energy.
Contact Us for A Free Consultation.